Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 11:23

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: A Messenger from Assansol
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 08:43 

Mitte Dezember rum erreicht die Nyame ein Bote, er trägt die Farben und das Zeichen Assansols.

Your Holiness,

It has been some time now since the last time our Order had the honour to be in your sanctified presence and I hope you have been fairing well.

As you maybe are aware, the south has asked of our Order that we be sent to march at the far west our the southern provinces near Assansol to establish an advanced post and secure the lands of the undead raids and possible invasion. We are humbled to be given such a task and have decided to march as soon as possible. We thank you, the Archon and the Thul'heen for providing us with the necessary support on this mission.

Though we do not fear being sent to the afterlife and rejoining the One, Magica, this mission is not without danger. I have faith my brother and sisters will meet danger and combat head on and with an iron will. I was however humbly wondering if your Holiness, as she did during the summer campaign, could bless us in this risky endeavour and before our departure to those lands. I know for certain this would bliss the heart and soul of Magica's faithfuls. As you know, we have concluded there were very strong ties between our original divinity and Magica.

I also must humbly ask of you any assistance you could imagine useful for our expedition, be it a simple prayer.

I thank you for taking the time to head my words and wish you Holiness health and sanctity.

You faithful servant,

High Master Dreyfus

Neches´Re des Südens

Süd-Orga
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: A Messenger from Assansol
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 29. Jan 2018, 20:08 

The answer will follow soon:

Honoured High Master Dreyfus,

I am pleased you dare to start this mission and my prayers will follow you. Soon I will send Naruvien Ilvanesta to you. She is a pretty good fighter and she will report to me.
Be careful and ask, if you need any assistance!
May the great Five be with you and may Magica protect you.

With best wishes,
Gariann hall'Heledir
Nyame of the South

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde